About Me

My photo
SEEKONK, MASSACHUSETTS, United States

Thursday, November 8, 2018

WE DID IT! U.S. REPRESENTATIVE JENNIFER WEXTON.

We did it, David!

Last night we won this election and are finally sending our values to Congress. I am beyond grateful to everyone who gave their time, money and passion to help us win this race. This campaign was never about me, it was about the thousands of VA-10 residents who didn’t feel like they had a voice in our government. Thanks to you, we changed that.

Barbara Comstock called me last night to congratulate me on our victory and wish me luck in the new Congress. I thanked her for her years of service to our district and wished her well.
The blue wave swept throughout the country last night and it started right here in VA-10. We were the first seat of many to turn blue last night and it wouldn’t have happened without your support. Now that we’ve won, the real work begins.

The next couple of years are not going to be easy. I’m headed to Congress to fight for better health care and common sense gun legislation. But this administration will not go along with our agenda just because we control the house. Advancing our work will be difficult, but I’m up for the task.

Thank you again for your support throughout this campaign. Let’s take today to celebrate and tomorrow we'll get back to work.

Be in touch,
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment