About Me

My photo
SEEKONK, MASSACHUSETTS, United States

Monday, October 29, 2018

SOMETHING YOU SHOULD KNOW. JOE BIDEN.

David –
Molly Kelly is the real deal and running to be New Hampshire's next governor. I'm proud to support Molly because I know we can count on her to always put the people of New Hampshire first.
Some might consider her the underdog, but let me tell you, you shouldn't underestimate Molly Kelly.
Molly was a single mother who raised three children while putting herself through college and then law school. She went on to challenge an incumbent Republican state senator and won. Molly has what it takes to win this race but she needs our support.
While Molly's opponent is funded by wealthy corporate special interests, she's rejected their donations and her campaign is being fueled by grassroots donors like you. That's a big deal, and that's why I'm asking you to help.
New Hampshire has a real chance to elect a new governor who will work for every Granite Stater, not just an elite few. That person is Molly Kelly...
Thank you for making a difference and supporting Molly's campaign with me.
– Joe Biden

No comments:

Post a Comment