About Me

My photo
SEEKONK, MASSACHUSETTS, United States

Wednesday, October 17, 2018

No, this isn’t a crazy, hair-on-fire kind of email. CONGRESSIONAL CANDIDATE KEN HARBAUGH.

Ken Harbaugh for Congress
When I originally sat down to reach out to you, I knew I had to mention the big things.
But since that’s out of the way, I can share with you this photo and what I really want to talk about. These are some of the many incredible people who make up our grassroots team:
Team Harbaugh Canvassers
We’ve got volunteers from all walks of life. Some are students, some are seniors. Some are first-time voters, some haven’t missed voting in an election in more than a decade. Some are Democrats, some are Republicans (supporting a guy like me for the first time), and some of them don’t care for labels -- but they know what’s at stake in these elections and want to get involved.
So they got off the sidelines, laced up their sneakers, and met up with some of our campaign staff to get involved.
These are just a few of the faces of Team Harbaugh. I am inspired and honored that they give their time, energy, and passion to the movement we’re building.
You’re a part of our campaign family, too. 
In service,
Ken.
Paid for by Ken Harbaugh for Congress

No comments:

Post a Comment