About Me

My photo
SEEKONK, MASSACHUSETTS, United States

Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Education Update. GUBERNATORIAL CANDIDATE. MOLLY KELLY.

David,
Did you see the news?
Today, the New Hampshire affiliate of the American Federation of Teachers formally endorsed this campaign because of my deeply rooted commitment to public education and New Hampshire’s children. Every child in our state deserves a quality education.
But Chris Sununu’s school voucher plan would siphon money from public schools and funnel our tax dollars into private, religious schools.
We need your help. If reelected, Chris Sununu says his top priority will be school vouchers, which would weaken public schools and raise your property taxes. That’s wrong.
We know vouchers are Chris Sununu’s top priority, because he stood with Betsy DeVos, instead of New Hampshire teachers, parents and families.
I’m proud of my record for standing up for public education for 10 years as a state senator – and, as your governor, I won’t stop. Join me in supporting our public schools and teachers. 
Thank you,
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment