About Me

My photo
SEEKONK, MASSACHUSETTS, United States

Friday, August 10, 2018

Big deal (Planned Parenthood) GUBERNATORIAL CANDIDATE MOLLY KELLY.

Dear David,
Throughout my life, I’ve championed women’s reproductive rights.
So when news broke yesterday that Planned Parenthood New Hampshire Action Fund endorsed me for governor of New Hampshire, it was a big deal.
Planned Parenthood is on the front lines for women in New Hampshire and across our country to make sure everyone has access to the health care they need – from cancer screenings to LGBTQ services to reproductive health care.
I share their commitment, and I’m proud and honored to have their endorsement.
Now is a critical time for Planned Parenthood and women’s reproductive rights.
It’s been a generation since we’ve faced this big of a threat to reproductive rights.
With Brett Kavanaugh, Donald Trump’s Supreme Court nominee, on the cusp of a lifetime appointment, we’re facing unprecedented attacks on a woman’s right to access a safe, legal abortion. And Chris Sununu is supporting Kavanaugh anyway.
As governor, I won’t allow women’s reproductive rights to go backward. Every woman, regardless of income, will continue to have access to a safe, legal abortion as long as I’m in the corner office.
Now I need your help to unseat a Republican governor to protect reproductive rights for Granite Staters. 
Thank you,
Molly Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment