About Me

My photo
SEEKONK, MASSACHUSETTS, United States

Friday, March 30, 2018

This isn't about politics or fundraising. CONGRESSIONAL CANDIDATE JASON RITTEREISER.

(AS YOU MAY HAVE NOTICED, I HAVE SUSPENDED MY RULE AGAINST PUBLISHING ANY REQUESTS
FOR DONATIONS. THIS RARELY HAPPENS, BUT I THINK IT IS APPROPRIATE IN THIS CASE.)

David,
Tonight I’m taking a few hours off of the campaign trail for something much more important than political fundraising deadlines.
Earlier this year, Pierce County Sheriff’s Deputy Daniel McCartney was killed in the line of duty and his loss has been felt throughout our community. Please take a moment to read this touching obituary from his family.
I grew up in a law enforcement family, so my dad and I will be attending a concert tonight to benefit Deputy McCartney’s wife and three sons. If you’re in the area and can attend, I encourage you to do so. If you can’t make it, please consider making a donation to the legacy fund established by TAPCO Credit Union in his honor. I know anything you can give to help Tytus, Tate, and Traxton will be greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment