About Me

My photo
SEEKONK, MASSACHUSETTS, United States

Thursday, March 29, 2018

Integrity, Civility, Courage. CONGRESSIONAL CANDIDATE KEN HARBAUGH.




We live these words here at Team Harbaugh, David. That’s why I am proud to announce this latest endorsement. With Honor is a bipartisan group that supports military veterans in order to “create a more effective and less polarized government.”


I recently took their pledge:
Integrity -- I will always speak the truth and prioritize the public interest above my self-interest.
Civility -- I will respect my colleagues, focus on solving problems and work to bring civility to politics.
Courage -- I will defend the rights of all Americans and have the courage to collaborate across the aisle and find common ground.
I promise to put the needs of Ohioans before the needs of special interests. I promise to solve problems and make laws that benefit everyone. I promise to put the good of this country first. 
In service,
Ken Harbaugh

No comments:

Post a Comment