About Me

My photo
SEEKONK, MASSACHUSETTS, United States

Wednesday, December 20, 2017

WASHINGTON CONGRESSIONAL CANDIDATE JASON RITTEREISER- A BRIEF OUTLINE OF HIS VALUE SYSTEM.

David,
 
My name is Jason Rittereiser, and I am running for Congress in Washington's 8th District, one of the top congressional races in the country this year as we seek to put a check on Donald Trump's dangerous agenda. 
 

Growing up in a small town, I learned the difference between right and wrong, and the value of hard work.


 I started my career as a prosecutor for King County, where I worked every day to protect our community and hold criminals accountable. Now, as a lawyer, I fight for employees who have been cheated by big business and big corporations.

I have taken on billionaires, corporations, and even government to fight for what’s right – one case at a time. The problem is our Congress is selling off America and making life harder for working families – one law at a time.
 
Members of Congress are bought and paid for by special interests...They are doing their bidding, not ours.  
 
Republicans in Congress voted to take healthcare away from thousands of people in Washington, just to give billionaires more tax breaks. They voted to build roads in Iraq instead of fixing our own roads and creating jobs in our own community. They voted to gut the Environmental Protection Agency and to take money away from our farmers and clean energy projects. They voted to dismantle the Ethics office in Congress and even voted to hide Trump’s tax returns.  
 
I’m running for Congress to stand up for what’s right...
 
This isn’t about Democrats and Republicans, this is about right and wrong.

Please check out my website: www.JasonRittereiser.com
 
Follow our campaign on Facebook and Twitter
 
I would be honored to have your support. 
 
Thank you, 
Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment