About Me

My photo
SEEKONK, MASSACHUSETTS, United States

Sunday, November 19, 2023

WATCH: new ad running in Florida re: DeSantis extreme abortion law.

 David —

I’ll be debating Ron DeSantis on November 30th on Fox News, and I hope you'll tune in. You can expect me to promote Joe Biden's record to an audience that isn’t used to hearing about his record of success.

And you can expect me to highlight the extremism Ron DeSantis has embraced in an effort to win the Republican nomination.

To that end, my PAC launched a TV ad in Florida highlighting Ron DeSantis' draconian law outlawing abortions at six weeks in Florida that criminalizes women and their doctors.

Tweet from Gavin Newsom: Our New Ad

Ron DeSantis will never be president, but the people of Florida need to know the damage he caused in pursuit of his goals.

Gavin Newsom

Before you go, we are humbly asking you to support Gavin Newsom's Campaign for Democracy with a contribution. If you believe Democrats need to go on offense, even in Red States, we're asking you to donate.


CONTRIBUTE 

No comments:

Post a Comment