About Me

My photo
SEEKONK, MASSACHUSETTS, United States

Sunday, March 22, 2020

HEY, CAN YOU SIGN THIS? JAIME HARRISON, U.S. SENATE CANDIDATE, SOUTH CAROLINA.

Democrat Jaime Harrison is running for U.S. Senate to defeat Lindsey Graham because half of South Carolina wants him gone. If you would like to only receive our most important updates, click here. If you would like to unsubscribe, click here.



He knows he’s got a real fight on his hands -- we can defeat him in November.But Lindsey has people like Donald Trump and Mitch McConnell on his side, and millions of dollars stashed away to protect his seat in the Senate.So I need to know if I can count on your help.Will you pledge to do whatever you can to DEFEAT Lindsey Graham this November?I’ll cut to the chase: Lindsey Graham is running scared.
I pleadge to DEFEAT Lindsey Graham


Folks, Lindsey Graham isn’t who he used to be.

He traded his moral compass for petty political gain and sold out his constituents, all while taking millions of dollars from special interests.

And while folks here in South Carolina are suffering, he’s flying around on Air Force One and trying to please Donald Trump.

I know South Carolina deserves a whole lot better than Lindsey Graham in the Senate.

So I’m asking you personally: Will you pledge to do whatever you can to help me DEFEAT Lindsey Graham?
SIGN THE PLEDGE →

Having you on the team means the world to me,
JAIME HARRISON

No comments:

Post a Comment