About Me

My photo
SEEKONK, MASSACHUSETTS, United States

Thursday, October 3, 2024

BEWARE ENTERPRISE RENT-A-CAR.

 As my readers know, I recently took a trip to GETTYSBURG. Instead of flying, I rented a car for a week with ENTERPRISE LOCATED IN MY HOMETOWN OF SEEKONK, MA.

I paid and accepted the fee for the Rental, but was informed that a 300.00 deposit was required in addition, which would be returned to me after I dropped the car off at the end of the rental.

Well, weeks later and I have still not been refunded the 300.00 even though I have contacted the agency several times.

In addition, they charged me for a Bridge Toll Fee that I never went through. The only one I used was paid in cash at the location.

Naturally, I have disputed these charges on my Credit Card, but that does not excuse Deceptive and possibly fraudulent business practices.

SO BE CAREFUL.

No comments:

Post a Comment