About Me

My photo
SEEKONK, MASSACHUSETTS, United States

Saturday, November 19, 2022

"A PICTURE IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS." WITH DONALD TRUMP, IT COULD BE WORTH THE FATE OF FREE PEOPLE EVERYWHERE.

These are just a few examples, but they represent a common gesture that Trump uses in public appearances. I kept asking myself: Where have I seen this before?

                                                                           CNBC
Julia Nikhinson/AP
                                                                  THE GUARDIAN.
                                                                  MOTHER JONES.

Here is what I found.





To make a long story short, I went to PIXABAY.COM and typed in the following Category:

COMMUNIST PROPAGANDA IMAGES.

WHICH TOOK ME TO THE FOLLOWING:

Communist Propaganda Posters Pictures, Images and Stock Photos.


There you have it. I assume this could be of value to those who can still think for themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment