About Me

My photo
SEEKONK, MASSACHUSETTS, United States

Tuesday, June 14, 2022

JANUARY, 6, COMMITEE-A message from Vice Chair @RepLizCheney about Thursday’s hearing.

 I CAN COUNT ON ONE HAND THE NUMBER OF TIMES I HAVE AGREED WITH HER VIEWS

ON PUBLIC POLICIES, BUT IN THIS SITUATION, VICE-CHAIR CHENEYS INTEGRITY AND 

SENSE OF DUTY MAKES A MOCKERY OF THE ENTIRE GOP LEADERSHIP, AND SHAMES

SOME DEMOCRATS WHO CRINGE BEFORE THE TREASONOUS ANTICS OF DONALD

TRUMP AND HIS GANG OF FASCIST STOOGES.

CONGRESSWOMAN CHENEY I SALUTE YOU, AND THOSE MEMBERS OF THE GOP WHO 

STILL REMEMBER THIS:

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God*.

(THAT IS HOW "GOD" IS SPELLED IN THE OATH, NOT "DONALD.")

                                            

                                    LINK: https://twitter.com/i/status/1536815728208355330

No comments:

Post a Comment