About Me

My photo
SEEKONK, MASSACHUSETTS, United States

Monday, December 6, 2021

SABOTAGE CONTINUES AGAINST ME ON GOOGLE.

Once again, certain segments of GOOGLE are trying to pass

off bogus information about me.

If you see information about me on something called ROCKETREACH.COM,

it is done without my consent. It mixes false info.,with true info. By the way,

below is a photo appearing on GOOGLE SEARCH, UNDER DAVID MCDONALD, 

PHILOSOPHER. It is taken from ROCKETREACH.COM. 

(I have contacted ROCKETREACH.COM, TO REMOVE ME FROM THEIR SITE.)


Guess what? It's not me. Although I have provided GOOGLE with a half dozen profile

pictures, they continue to publish photos that are not of me. (As in the past, I do not know

who this is.) I think this is #4.


David McDonald's email & phone | searchingforreason.net's Philosopher\publisher-Creator  email
                                ONCE AGAIN, HERE IS THE PICTURE ON MY GOOGLE ACCOUNT.
\


No comments:

Post a Comment