About Me

My photo
SEEKONK, MASSACHUSETTS, United States

Tuesday, October 26, 2021

HOW DO YOU DEAL WITH SENATOR JOE MANCHIN? A SHORT MESSAGE.

What do you do when you have "Democrats" like Joe Manchin, Senator from West Virginia, who decide 

that their opinion alone should be the one that sets economic policy for all 50 states.

It would take Moral and Intellectual Courage, but if I was a Senate Democrat whose constituents would 

suffer because Manchin refused to compromise on the proposed budget, I would oppose anything that 

is beneficial to the people of West Virginia. No matter what committee I'm on, or what form that benefit 

would take, Economic, Social, Educational etc., if Manchin wants it, I'll try to block it.

Unfair? Really? Aren't your constituents just as important? Why would you aid someone who cares nothing for the people of your state? Perhaps you should ask the voters you represent what they think?

No comments:

Post a Comment