About Me

My photo
SEEKONK, MASSACHUSETTS, United States

Wednesday, May 27, 2020

NORTH AMERICAN KANT SOCIETY MEMBER MEETING JUNE 3rd.

Dear David McDonald,
As mentioned in an earlier email, I will be convening a meeting on June 3 to discuss the proposed changes to the NAKS constitution: Proposed Amendments to NAKS constitution May 2020.pdf
After this meeting (subject to the outcome of the discussion), the voting period on the proposed amendments will begin.
The meeting will be at 12 p.m. US Central time, and I hope to complete the discussion within an hour. All members are welcome. I have pasted the Zoom invitation below. (Please note the password on the invitation.) Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
With best regards,
Rachel Zuckert, President

Rachel Zuckert is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: NAKS member meeting 2020
Time: Jun 3, 2020 12:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada).

No comments:

Post a Comment