About Me

My photo
SEEKONK, MASSACHUSETTS, United States

Friday, February 14, 2020

Help me stop them from destroying our progress. NANCY PELOSI.


Being a Representative in the U.S. Congress has been a great privilege!

I have fought to secure significant federal resources to create jobs, build public transportation and infrastructure, save academic institutions, preserve our pristine coastline, provide affordable housing, and lead the battle against HIV/AIDS.

Under my Speakership, Democrats have delivered meaningful progress For The People to lower drug costs, protect our health care and create jobs with bigger paychecks.

We have taken action to rebuild infrastructure and act on the climate crisis now; provide equal pay for equal work; restore Net Neutrality and voting rights; stop discrimination against the LGBTQ community, end the scourge of domestic violence and sexual assault, guarantee equal rights for all regardless of sex, and keep communities safe by passing common sense gun background checks; safeguard our veterans, workers, disability community, Dreamers and immigrants; defend our democracy, our elections and human rights around the world; and protect Medicare, Medicaid and Social Security from the devastating Republican special interest agenda.

Since I held the Impeached Forever President accountable for his corruption, I've watched Republicans make unprecedented moves to smother and insult me. What’s more, they’ve dumped millions upon millions on lies and attacks. Now, more than ever, I need to know that my strongest supporters are behind me.

To fend off these attacks, win my primary, and protect all we have accomplished, I urgently need you to have my back, 
Can I count on you to pitch in....

We can't let up,

     Nancy.


Nancy is committed to doing whatever it takes to elect a record-breaking number of Democrats in 2020 and beyond. Can we count on your support?



No comments:

Post a Comment